Thursday, November 13, 2014

Teach me to be an emotional coward. I read my sister's letter today and it was not as bad as I had thought it would be. So good to know that, and I will respond over the weekend. Today I was busy cleaning cottages and visiting friends so did not have an opportunity and tomorrow i am off on a garden tour. A little space will give me time to compose my thoughts so as not to cause offence when I respond.

Hopefully with good will on both sides we can sort this out. I worry that otherwise she will turn into our mother and become a lonely bitter old lady, which would not be a fate I would wish on my worst enemy.

Today's weather has been odd, with high humidity and that looming feeling you get when a thunderstorm is imminent, but no likelihood of one arriving. Some light showers forecast for this evening is all.

Tomorrow will be quite a bit cooler so I will have to hunt out some smartish, comfy warmer clothes (or layers) for the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment