Saturday, March 1, 2014

Into town this morning to clear out the flats and take a phone call then home to walk the dogs. While down on the oval we stopped to chat to the dog club people who were painting my old shipping container a nice shade of green. I suggested they approach Council to get the old kiosk demolished as it is being slowly vandalised by the local kids and is becoming a hazard. Once that is done they could move the shipping container onto the remaining concrete slab and take advantage of the electrical connections and plumbing that once served the building. It would give them a great vantage point to overlook proceedings during shows as well. they loved the idea so may proceed with it. Fingers crossed. The container will be a more attractive addition to the scenery than the old shed.

Home for a nana nap that lasted rather longer than expected (Seb made sure I woke up in good time, however) and then to walk the dogs once more. A load of washing up and dried and put away and more documents filed. I realised once they are filed I can check before downloading Uni stuff and see if I already have it :-)

The rest of them will hopefully get filed tomorrow so I can prepare for my trip into Hobart on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment