Life is never dull around here. That's for sure..............
Was merrily trying to get on line for the fifteenth time today when Eleanor turned up at the back door with takings from the Market and a donation toward our aquaculture project (that is nowhere near starting or even being planned as apparently the aquaria they have at the school are too big to fit into the shed - unlikely as it is bigger than the shed they are presently in). Anyway, she decided to give me the lowdown on Tim Morris's visit (rather poorly attended since no-one told us he was coming - letter box drops to Oatlands but not the rest of us). The conversation turned to the corruption of our local government (quite spectacular I have to say), and since this next election will be an all out- total replacement kind of election for the first time in history, who should they nominate if they had the choice. Apparently that was me............. like i don't have enough to do.
Apart from that little mindblowing exchange, not much happened here today. I did do the numeracy and literacy tests on the Uni site before the signal disappeared once more. 90% on literacy was not a surprise, but the 60% on numeracy was a very pleasant shock! I must be getting good at guessing answers in multiple choice, lol. since my last maths test at school (exam actually) garnered 25% something must have happened in the mean time. I will go back and do it again and spend more time on the trickier questions as I completed it with half an hour to spare this time around.
My ankle is still sore, so I hope the ultrasound on Tuesday finds something that can be fixed easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment