Monday, March 3, 2014

The night was a horrible one. My tummy decided to distend enormously so that no waistband would fit it, and nothing would come out either end to relieve the pressure so it was up and down all night in an attempt to relieve things. No idea what caused it.

As a result by the time I staggered into the bank this morning I was incoherent with exhaustion, so they got a very quick clean out today. Hope they don't notice I didn't vacuum. I did pick up all the lint and grass seeds and rubber bands (rubber bands seem to breed in banks).

From there to Council chambers only to discover that Service Tas did not open till 11, and hour after the garden tour left. So I headed down to the hospital to engage with that lot but by the second garden was so wombly I left as a car was heading back into town. From there I renewed the licence and headed home for a nap. This was interrupted by a visitor who wanted to chat. Endlessly. I was propping myself up on the outdoor table due to a lack of chairs, but eventually had to settle on the chopping block or I would have fallen over. He didn't get the hint. Just settled himself on a pile of rocks and kept chatting. This is why I would make a very bad Councillor as I simply zoned out.

After he left I went back inside for a snooze from which I awoke at 5, took the dogs down the back yard as any further is beyond me right now, and am back inside. I have some sandwiches left over from today's lunch so will have them for dinner I think, and head to bed very early since I have to be on the road by 7:30 in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment