Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Woke to thunder and rain this morning - most unusual (the thunder at that hour of the morning) and lightning too! The rain soon passed and so too did the thunder and by the time i arrived at the bank it was a fine day. That sorted I spent some time downloading stuff and then moved on to home and walking the dogs. A bit of quiet reading and back into town to see the doctor, do some more downloading and go to the library which sadly only carries one of my texts and that an earlier edition. Still, it is on order and will hopefully arrive soon.

The recommendations for the heel were less than helpful - rest, don't walk up hills, anti-inflammatories which cause reflux and raise my heel. So since I don't have any shoes with raised heels of any description I will be inserting an orthotic into the right shoe and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment