Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It may or may not rain soon - I hope it does it has been grey, hot and humid all day and I am out of sorts. It also meant that my signal was all over the shop this morning so I went into town to get enough to download the lectures for this week only to find they have not yet been uploaded (grr). Still I picked up another ream of paper and a cartidge of ink to keep me going until my mail order arrives and came home to read my text books - most of which arrived this morning. I have discovered that the very dependent on the text book lecturer actually just rephrases what you have read if you had your text book to read before the lecture, so that seems a bit of a waste of time - I guess learning by reading, hearing and writing notes are all different for some people. I should have caught up with reading and lectures for that subject by tomorrow night and can then move on to the others.

I have also learned that I am supposed to have achieved 80% on the maths test, so have to revise and go back and have another go at that some time soon.

Tomorrow is bank cleaning, flat cleaning and downloading more stuff that might have miraculously appeared overnight.

This could become a very dull monologue soon I suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment