Friday, March 22, 2013
Lots of work on paperwork today - though some of it was embarrassingly overdue - what with my spat with the English landlords being now several months in the past (how time flies) and still no work done on the house. Fortunately I am now dealing with someone else, so hopefully things will start to chug along in that department at least.
I tried to log into ALS today to respond to a couple of posts there, but sadly seem to be unable to do so - does anyone know if the site is down or otherwise unavailable? I tried sending a message to them but so far it has not elicited a response. Anyway - thanks Deb for your 'welcome back' post - apparently it will be a while before I can resume posting though.
The day has been fairly rough and ready weather, though with somewhat less rain. All up I seem to have had about 17mm, so still a way to go to fill the tank, but a lot healthier looking than it has been for some time.
will have to buy a new ink cassette for the printer soon so I can print out all those tax-related thingies and have a closer look at them ... (the UK tax year differs from ours)
Today's freeby is a pack of multivitamins - hope some of the arrive soon so I can start doing the reviews ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALS is up and running again.
ReplyDeleteSo it is!! haven't missed much by the looks of things.
ReplyDeletethanks for letting me know, BTW!!
ReplyDelete