Saturday, March 23, 2013
I have been becoming a little despondent with the complete lack of response to my efforts at advertising the business, but my lovely supervisor has now provided me with 15 of what we call 'call-me' leads. That is, people who have been in contact with the organisation, enquiring, but who have not committed to anything yet. So today I spent a happy hour or so sending out individualised emails to each of these, to see if I can draw a response. A couple have provided dodgy contact details, but I guess you get that. And one has already emailed back to tell me she is already set with some Herbalife from somewhere else - pity. While all these enquiries were logged this month, some of them are from fairly early in the month, so I guess there is a good chance they are already dead in the water - we are an instant gratification society after all.
Between this and the weather (scudding rain showers all day) not much else has happened = I spent some time waiting for a phone call and skyping the boss, and so forth as well as emailing, so am now reading Phryne Fisher's latest exploits (or the latest version the local library had available at least). Must read one of the earlier books so I can get some insights into her background ...
Last night was not cold, temperature-wise being around 12 degrees, but for some strange reason it was darn cold from where I was lying. So the Royal Stuart tartan picnic rug was whipped out and into service and kept me nice and snug all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment