Monday, March 25, 2013
Much excitement on the home front today - someone has accepted an offer of a Decision Pack which means she has started the journey toward becoming a distributor like me! A total gross income of $9.95 so far, somewhat counter-acted by the cost of sending the package to her (fortunately I had one to hand), but will be phoning her back on Saturday to follow up (if I don't call her before to confirm it arrival). Still, since it is registered post this should be easy enough to ascertain.
My free mascara also arrived in the post today! And it works what is more. Happy me!! And today's freebie is a few sachets of coffee (I foolishly failed to scroll down so missed the pasta packs, which is probably a good thing for my waistline at least.
Speaking of waistlines - I have lost 3 kg in the seven weeks I have been using this stuff. Not bad considering my tendency to fall of the diet wagon with monotonous regularity. This was confirmed yesterday when I was able to fit into the new corduroy pants i bought at the Op shop for $5.00. So not only a new waistline, but a new wardrobe item as well.
I have solved the mystery of the freecycler's decision to throw stuff out - she has switched to a new fad diet - this one is called the paleo diet - I think I will stick to the one I am on - it might let me eat more interesting food.
There was also half a bottle of very expensive hair conditioner, so I am not sure what that was all about.
Oh, and we have a table to book for the Campania Market - I will have to call tomorrow now I guess, though will try tonight once i unearth the magazine the info is in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment