Sunday, March 10, 2013
A fairly warmish night led to a very early morning so I had breakfast and went back to bed. Today's weather has been overcast and coolish, but with warmish patches and so no idea how to cope with it - clothes on, clothes off, fire stacked, but not lit ... all very confusing.
So I bought a couple of domain names, for redirection to the ones provided by the company (which are too long for most newspaper advertisers to accept) and tried to arrange for them to be redirected. One worked, the other, the bank seems to have seized up during the transaction, so will have to contact them tomorrow to find out what is going on (it may be because the company is in Canada and the bank is getting twitchy about my various overseas dealings, or the very nature of the transaction (apparently they don't like payment to internet companies for some reason).
Anyway, so once that is sorted out and I have also resolved the difficulties of establishing a merchant account, I will be ready to cope with the (hopefully) rush of prospective clients responding to my three ads in Melbourne-based papers. It's a whole new world this...
And stacked a bit more firewood while sorting through the logs for a few that fit so I have a small stockpile in anticipation of the cool change at the end of the week (assuming the weather bureau gets it right for a change).
And Oh look - it has gone foggy again and it has now condensed to the point where it might loosely be described as rain...
So it's all fun and games here.
ETA - It's raining! Bliss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment