Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Having sorted out the misplaced order, I discovered more money in the account than I had been budgetting for. No I didnt rush out and spend it unwisely - some went to the business account and the rest on paying bills. So now I am solvent and have spare cash for more advertising. Two more ads went into the papers today, and a couple (three) will be going in next weeks papers - this time with a website link (Yay!).
Also progressed a bit more business with emails to my coach and to my mentor to organise stuff into the next few weeks.
Finally finished stacking the firewood!!
That's 8 rows of wood, over a meter high each, and not quite sure how many metres long, but around 3 or more I think. Should hopefully see me through - what do you think?!
This cheeky young fellow has been hanging around cheering me on as I labour
The diet food is looking good (I had this a few nights ago, courtesy of Jean's son's fish pond...
and I have also been having a bit of fun watching the roll-out of Pinchme which is a website that offers free samples of all manner of things (really free) which you can claim, and continue claiming if you provide feedback on the things you have received. So far I have received shampoo (my preferred variety, in a nice sample size ideal for travel) and a mascara (en route as we speak). The launch has had a few teething problems, but has generally gone well, apart from the unbelievable tantrums on line from those who missed out today (like there's not going to be stuff tomorrow, and the day after and so forth into eternity.) Talk about the 'entitled' generation!!
Last night was downright chilly and by around 5 I was regretting my decision to opt out on the doona, so tonight I have my standby scottish tartan picnic rug carefully set by 'in case' ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was lucky to get in early for some freebies from PinchMe as well. I got shampoo and conditioner in dinky little bottles. That's a lot of wood stacking!
ReplyDeleteincremental progress - no point rushing into it. Wonder what they have on offer today?! :-)
ReplyDelete