Sunday, March 24, 2013
So apart from someone contacting me to say they were fixed up I have had no replies to the emails yet. I have, however, had a mystery phone message from someone in Hawthorn who may be responding to my ad in the Melbourne papers, so fingers crossed on that one. I plan to speak to my trainer first thing and take her advice as to how to respond (supported phone call or whatever). Today was our Successs Training Seminar so I was off to Hobart for further indoctrination. Our trainer today was a 24 year old girl from Cairns who started her business five years ago. I hate to think how many dollars she is now pulling in per week, but clearly her five years were better spent doing this than going to Uni!! So much get up and go!! Her family is from New Guinea (which I think is spelled differently these days, but what can you do), and her goal is to make sufficient money to be able to make real change for her extended family with the money she earns. Nice to see someone that young with a level head on her shoulders, but still able to have great fun along the way.
I also collected a box of groceries being given away on Freecycle - clearly someone has stopped their healthy eating phase as it includes things like wheat grass powder, corn meal, muesli (home-made) and other such delights. Some good meals to be extracted from this box!!
The weather was less than conducive to easy driving today with strong buffetting winds and scudding rain showers - one of which was downright tropical, for the brief period it lasted.
So early to bed tonight I think,so I can be up and about early and call my first potential customer ...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment