Well Tasmania has now been blocked in and so too have most of the waves in the great Australian Bight - There are only two leaves on the apple to do (yes, I am talking about that longstitch, lol).
I went to Roberts's this morning and obtained the names of three fencing contractors - there are none local but two come from Brighton and one from Colebrook, which is sort of 'in the postcode' so to speak. I will start calling around on Monday as I will be pretty flat out the next two days.
Only one egg today - I am going to have to give the girls a talking-to about that - any more slackness, and they should remember I have a fresh batch on the way (this includes two four-week old Barnevelders (I know, naughty of me, but you know how addictive chooks can be) who are coming from the same place the eggs came from. Hopefully the Bothwell nursery will be open this time so I can also bring home some plants.
I also finally identify the strange green and white flower in the front garden - it is an ornithogalum Nutans, so there!
Jean found it in a catalogue for me.
Ran into her son at Robert's and failed to recognise him until we had been chatting for a bit - I have no memory for faces at all - I asked Jean to apologise for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment