Thursday, July 11, 2013

So finally the fund arrived in England - whoopee. The tenant seems to be another story - one which remains untold as the agent has not bothered to update me. Tomorrow night will be Friday night, so I will contact the other agent and see what they have to offer I think. Clearly they are twisting six ways to sideways to justify the proposed tenants getting in, but the records available to date suggest this is not a good idea... Today was pretty quiet around these parts - went into town to give a bunch of flowers to the bank teller who has been so helpful, did some shopping and then sloped back home to cut firewood. Technically it is not cold at present, but it certainly feels it. The polytunnnel notes are complete and would be going by email to Eleanor tonight except I turned my Windows Live Mail account to 'work offline' while using the computer without the internet, and now can not convince the darn thing to go back online. Will need to consult a computer guru or two to find out what the problem is and how to sort it out as the Windows online help page is useless - it does not even touch on the subject... So, one problem resolved, onwards and upwards I always say.

2 comments:

  1. try here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/livemail-program/windows-live-mail-is-stuck-in-working-offline/a395b127-ef3c-42d2-88c4-e6a9d1284d09

    ReplyDelete
  2. or here: http://kennykee.com/246/windows-live-mail-keeps-work-offline/

    ReplyDelete