Thursday, July 25, 2013
If tomorrow is as sunny as today was, I may even break out the lawnmower to wrestle things back under control before the spring flush. As it was, I simply got the chainsaw out to cut some more wood. The rest of the day has been spent cutting little pieces of paper, sticking them on little pieces of fabric and cutting them and then sticking them onto the larger piece of paper so they can be sewn this evening after I have my dinner. Smidgen is regretting his decision to stay in for food and not take his run when it was offered, but he seems to have become more resigned once the fire was lit. Despite a heavy frost this morning it was warmer overnight than the previous one - all terribly confusing really. I have a large lump of meat defrosting, but it is unidentified, so I will have to wait till it has thawed to find out what it is (and therefore how to cook it) so it will be pasta tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment