Friday, July 5, 2013

fifth July 2013

Strange weather today. Rain to wake up to, sunshine, galeforce winds, then black clouds that seem to have produced about a mm of rain - mixed up with a flurry of snow. The Detox tea is nice, but leaves a bit of an aftertaste (due to the licorice in it I suspect) and is the colour of wee ... not terribly appetising to look at I have to say. Still, it tastes ok and will be good for those occasions when I need to sort out my system. A load of washing, more emails to uncooperative people... but at least I was saved a trip into Town. Aurora's online complaint form fails to recognise the text in the bit where you tell them what you are complaining about, so I was planning to go into town and mail my complaint to them. Luckily for them, they emailed back to advise they are investigating my complaint now ... Fingers crossed. Still, a nice quiet day - the animals remain subdued after their trip to the vet, so happy to spend the day in front of a fire (or in Shadow's case, lazing in the brief sunshine while I cut more firewood.

No comments:

Post a Comment