Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Required field - apparently
It seems that Blogspot has once again fiddled with the system and I am now obliged to provide a title for each post - hence the heading. I will think of something more appropriate tomorrow.
There was me thinking i had finally sorted out the situation in England when I discovered the bank has sent the funds to someone else's account (or so it seems). I will have to ring them tonight in the UK and find out if it is floating around in limbo, or if I will need to ask someone to give me back my money. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Anyway, today was quilting and to top it off nicely the fabric I ordered from the US a couple of months ago has finally arrived!! Yay. It is the last fabric I need to commence work on the daffodil quilt, but I have already encountered the difficulties associated with trying to trace onto black fabric - even with a light table it does not work. So I will rummage for the sewer's carbon paper I have somewhere and try tracing it on over the top instead. Bother.
I did, however, pick up my new second hand Bernina 430 Aurora (don't mention that name around me) which is so superior to my current machine I have to wonder why I didn't buy it in the first place. All this trouble i have had making scant quarter inch seams is down to the tracking mechanism on the old model. So from now on I should be better equipped to make for a decent quilt - great news.
The Byron Bay teas are lovely = so far I have tried the peppermint and the energy drink - -both taste fabulous. I will try a relaxing drink this evening and see if that works too!!
Off back into town in an hour to phone the UK ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment