No rain!!! Amazing to get through an entire day without needing a rain jacket. good thing too as neither of mine is dry at present. we are, however, expecting 2 degrees tonight so I will be needing something a little snugger on the bed, and no doubt the dog will groan loudly about being banished to the floor.
I ran the vacuum cleaner through the house and placed more stuff in the container out of the way. I also did the ironing, sorted the work clothes into the more accessible drawers and the home clothes into the stickier drawers and pulled out the tomato plants, recovering a trug full of semi-ripe tomatoes that will need to be dealt with no doubt.
And the top of the box the freezer is in is now devoid of clutter (which has been placed in the rubbish, the top cupboard of the hatch or the tool room as appropriate) so I am wondering if I should perhaps move it into the kitchen, turn it on and let it get cold before adding the contents of the bottom of the fridge, so I can move it on Sunday when I have help. Will ponder that for a little bit longer, but will probably put it into action tonight so I can slaughter the geese tomorrow and have somewhere to put them. And somewhere to put all these delicious dinners I have been preparing for myself in between times. Lamb curry with basmati rice for dinner tonight!! Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment