Remember the first time you tried to put a doona into its cover? Well, I relived that experience today trying to get the stuffing back inside the fitted covers of the seats for the caravan. I gave up after doing just one as it was a right pain. The other one can wait till tomorrow. However, those curtains that are clean are now rehung and the place is beginning to resume its usual character once more.
The cleaning frenzy continued indoors with the oven top cleaned and the toaster now shiny and sparkling and the labels off multiple jars and so forth. And the remaining tomatoes have been reduced to pasta sauce with the aid of a capsicum bought at the local shop, some garlic I grew myself and some oregano, as well as the odd onion and so forth to add to the flavour.
Also managed to find the tip open which was good as it provided an opportunity to dispose of May-Sue's body, as well as the various rubbish that has accumulated in response to the purge.
No sitting up till midnight for me tonight - early to bed, though I have no doubt I will be awake at midnight, if only due to neighbourhood carousals.
No comments:
Post a Comment