My $750 economic booster arrived today. It didn't last long - $550 to the woodman, $99.00 to Spotlight for a sewing machine to make masks and toilet squares, and $100 at the supermarket (but I now own 24 new rolls of toilet paper!). The woodman has been advised I am solvent so I await his advice as to when he will be delivering. The Sewing Machine is somewhere in transit with Australia Post, but should be here in a week or so. It will be good if I can find time to settle down and do some more precise quilting in the days to come.
It was a day of getting used to not being able to get in the car and set off into town as I willed, so the shopping was done on line or as part of my trip to clean the bank. I was going to do a bit more gardening but there was a chook roaming my yard, so I decided against it. It comes from across the road and there's no chance that bozo will keep it under control.
Ran into Josie who runs the post office and she has sold all the raffle tickets so I will collect them tomorrow.
So, some knitting done, some messing around arguing with people on FB and generally gathering my scattered thoughts as I adjust to this new and exciting world. Hope you are all well where you are.
We are still waiting for our $750 -sounds like yours is well spent!
ReplyDelete