Sunday, April 5, 2020

I think I feel better knowing you are also having focusing difficulties. You always to seem to serenely pass through life doing lovely things and creating preposterous amounts of quilts. I actually did manage to remain focussed for much of the day - not doing what I had planned to do, but being productive for all of that. I am removing all the clutter in the kitchen that has accumulated and provided an excellent excuse not to progress the return of the cupboards to their proper places. But I am now only three major obstacles away from being able to do something productive in there which will be great, as i would quite like to do some advanced cooking amongst other things.

Apart from the kitchen I had the bank to clean, and only just remembered that in addition to the increased rate of sanitisation involved (which is giving me a cough as it's highly perfumed), I had to take the bin home to clean it thoroughly so my sanitisation of that is not simply smearing fingerprints. It is now back in its proper place and in the process I realised it had become so cold that snow seems imminent.

Nice to have ready access to firewood, and it seems to burn well (slow and hot), so lasts well. And it's nice and cosy in the house (yay).

The end of daylight savings has my body clock awry, so I am following it's promptings given that time is not really all that relevant at the moment and have already eaten dinner. Going to bed a bit 'earlier' that usual as I am rather tired from the unaccustomed exertions of housework, haha.

2 comments:

  1. SNOW! I am glad you got that wood in, if that is the case. We have a worrying period of above 35C temperature this week -much too late in the year for such nonsense. How can I get my winter veg started like this? I was in a bit of a funk yesterday but I have promised myself a few wins this week, to try to feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it - I try to make diary dates with myself but they never seem to work. At least I am getting time to spend with myself and my own priorities and time to get my head around things before plunging in and attacking them.

    ReplyDelete