Friday, July 21, 2017

Well that was a shock! The fog failed to materialise so we have spent the entire day blinking in bright sunlight! Naturally this kicked the laundry into gear and I now have enough clean clothes to keep me going for a bit longer. I also managed to ply, wash and wind the extra yarn required to finish off the vest - I hope it's enough. The grey certainly is, but not too sure about the white as I got lazy in the subzero conditions at the History Room. Never mind, plenty more were that came from I guess.

Sitting in front of the woodheater counting chilblains seems to be the way I will be spending the evening. The ones on my toes will be immersed in hot water before being laved with ointment - the ones on my fingers are a little more resistant to treatment, so I will ignore them

No comments:

Post a Comment