Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A fully functional dishwasher was a great start to the day - and I have to say I wonder how much grime I have been consuming when I see how clean it gets things!! Plastic containers come out transparent - I have assumed they were murky because of the grit of the washer soap tablets, but no! And having a half-load option is a great thing especially in summer when filling it up can take a few days and associated smells! (Sorry, have I put you off your dinner?). And the low water consumption is amazing - takes very little time to drain - which at 11.6 litres for a full wash is, I suppose, not that surprising.

Also done was two loads of washing - that which did not dry was taken into town with me as I went to clean the bank, loaded in the drier at the laundromat on a half hour cycle, and collected on the way home.

The various parts for the kite are prepared and will be put together tomorrow at the History Room. I also have the sheets of paper for the paper planes, some photos I printed out and for which I will prepare labels, and so forth.

Apart from frozen taps once again, it has been a fairly productive day, but I will also  be busy tomorrow - not much knitting likely to be done!

2 comments:

  1. I was up at Oatlands today with my photography group and couldn't get over the flying ducks coming in for landing on the lake and skidding along the ice, till they came to a halt. It was funny to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hours of entertainment to be had here in Oatlands - the swans are the funniest to watch.

    ReplyDelete