Another chilly morning, but moderated by the dense fog that burned off by lunchtime with the result I was able to wash (and almost dry) the things that needed doing (after reconnecting the machine, remembering to turn the taps on, remove the stabilisers etc). Otherwise I have been locked in debate with a bunch of angry old men for daring to express sorrow that Yassmin has been driven off shore by the harrassment from the press. I do love showing up their idiocy - I can be mean at times.
Other than that, I got a wee sleep in, have walked the dog, comforted him after he was frightened by the roller blind spontaneously going up and scaring him off the bed, cleaned the bank and achieved absolutely diddly squat.
I spent the rest of the day on line trying to log into Centrelink which was having technical difficulties. I have to wonder, if I had been unable to report due to their problems, if I would have been paid tomorrow. Somehow I doubt they would have given me me the benefit of the doubt. But fortunately they finally sorted themselves out so I shall be able to get the gas bottle filled tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment