Sunday, July 16, 2017

I'm fairly sure the sun was up today, but it certainly was nowhere in sight. So a day huddled over the woodheater in the History Room and a long day it was. Until 3:30 of course, when several people decided to pop in for a chat, to show their friends around, to generally stuff about. Sigh. I did more knitting to pass the time, between heating up soup for lunch which was really very neccessary.

Not sure what it got up to, but the 'feels like' hovered around zero all day - usually on the negative side of the mark! It still feels ridiculously cold, but I am informed we will remain above zero overnight - it's very confusing.

It will apparently rain for most of tomorrow (though I won't hold my breath on that one) so no sunshine to be had tomorrow either. At least, being home all day, I will have a warm house as I will be able to keep the heater going.

Converting to the summer quilt has had a positive effect on bedtime temperatures at least, so that's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment