Sunday, July 9, 2017

A much more satisfactory day in the History Room today. A family of four who were really very pleasant, and a solo young man who was a bit weird, but interesting lol.

Also an unexpected visit from my friend Barbara and her daughter. They were on their way back from visiting her mum in Ulverstone prior to heading off to SA to visit her son and his wife. So a brief chat but a good one.

And loads of knitting done though still a long way to go. I think I finally have the hang of these steeks and resuming the pattern at the other side, it just requires a bit of concentration.

Tomorrow the Men's Shed is open so I am going to give the Meeting of the Historical Society a miss and go there instead. I have a very long bit of wood I want to cut down the middle to make window sills from, and what with the shed being full of kitchen contents, their table saw is going to be more accessible than mine.

We are actually heading for a plus degrees night tonight, albeit only one, but back to the minuses for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment