Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Not much happending here - grey miserable weather that totally disincentivises me. I am in a confused state as I can not decide whether to head to Hobart tomorrow or Friday - tomorrow, the 'snow to 400m' has been revised to 'snow to 900 metres' and on Friday there is a forecast of fog and rain - neither is particularly encouraging I have to say. And I have yet to work out why I am going down (well, cat food, dog food, toilet paper - the usual stuff - but what else do I have to do?).

Meanwhile I am reeling from the latest debacle in the Greens - such silly errors! Surely if you were born overseas you would check?! I have to wonder how many others are warming seats in Parliament that they are not entitled to, but not caring to draw attention to themselves right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment