Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Banks and cottages today - the first lot moved out while i was cleaning the bank and I had rather hoped the second lot would be gone by the time I was done there, but sadly not, so I went to the garden and pulled a few weeds before heading back to sort it out.

Finished at 12:30 so decided to chance my hand on there being some sandwiches available at Quilting which there were, so had a filling lunch for $3.00. Checked the instructions for our Christmas Party on Friday which will be fun and then headed home to walk the dogs.

There was a major storm forecast - promising lots of lovely rain, but of course we only caught the outskirts of it, so still a long way to go to fill the tanks.

The clouds looked very impressive however and had me worried as we returned from our walk.

Cooling down right now but too late to light the fire, so I will just go to bed if it gets much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment