Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A startlingly blue sky this morning and rather warm to boot! I had a little lie in as the electricity went off last night and I had no idea what the time was, then up and did a couple of loads of washing to take advantage of the balmy weather. The clouds had started to gather by the time the second load was being pegged out, but at least it is all dry now.

Lots of heavy rain clouds about, but so far they have failed to produce anything other than a chill in the air. So I collected a pine cone to go with today's bark and twig supply and will be lighting the fire soon I think.

A quick run into town to pick up some milk (which I forgot to buy ... still, I have some chocolates and some oven-ready chips instead), and home once more.

So angry with our unspeakable apology for a government at present I am hyperventilating I am sure. Ditch the medicare co-payment? Not likely. All they have done is pass it onto the doctors - cutting their fees accordingly. They really are scum - claiming to be the good guys when they are just being sneaky. I am still baffled by the number of Australians who seem to fail to realise that the Medicare Levy in their tax return means that we are NOT getting 'free' medical services at all - it is all being paid for by our taxes. Now it is going to be paid for twice. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment