Tuesday passed as Tuesdays should pass (but rarely do) with not a single contact with the outside world and ample time to do diddleysquat, which is pretty well what I did. And it was good. Very good. I might do it again tomorrow after I get back from the bank.
It was the sort of penetrating damp cold that bites off the end of your nose and makes your knees get goosepimples despite the layers of cold. Not all that cold thermometer wise (8 degrees), but still really nasty cold. Woolley hat for walking the dogs and all. Sadly getting a sleep in was not an option as the dogs decided to play chasings with the cats this morning, and much of the action was taking place under and over the bed, so I gave in to the inevitable and got up at 5:30. Sigh. Early start tomorrow, of course, but hopefully the rest of the day will be sunny mild and ideal for getting the washing done.
No comments:
Post a Comment