Seb apparently decided my arm was tasty today. He was doing his 'crazy' thing which involves running flat chat toward me, launching into the air and bouncing off whatever body part he hits. One of his runs resulted in him hitting the ground and rolling over several times, if that gives you an idea of his velocity. When he gets over excited by doing this he starts nipping at me, which usually results in him being hauled in to the very short lead that I then step on to prevent leaping. Today he got me fairly substantially on the upper arm. I suspect there will be some considerable bruising.
Since i have no idea what provokes this behaviour it is a bit of a mystery to know how to deal with it other than my usual approach that involved tucking in any protruding parts and turning my back on him. I suspect we will have to go to an obedience trainer to sort it out, but it would be good to get some film of it happening so they knew what I was talking about. No idea how to achieve that since it does not happen every day or every walk, it just seems to come over him from time to time.
Today started foggy, then reverted to warm sunshine but is now cloudy and with a distinct nip to it. Since tonight's temp will be around 5 I have to assume this is a moisture thing, rather than a temperature thing. The seedlings I transplanted yesterday survived the fog and frost, so will presumably now grow on quite happily.
No comments:
Post a Comment