Positively spring-like today with balmy warm temperatures, a gentle breeze and all the washing completed and all bar one item dry (it has multiple layers of fabric so it on the airer at present). The fire was not even lit due to it being so warm. Has only been alight for an hour and even so it probably a tad too warm for requirements.
I looked out the recipes for the next month of the recipe plan today and will start on them tomorrow I think. They include such delights as pizza and shepherds pie, so will keep me occupied and fed once again. Pity I have no pizza dish, but I guess there is no law that says it has to be round, so a baking dish of some sort will do the trick.
Other than that a very lazy day I have to say, and no excuses apart from sheer sloth. The plumber responded to my phone message at 9:30 last night by text message so we are no further ahead as I was well abed by then. Hopefully he will send a response tonight some time before midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment