Cleaning the bank was about all I was up for today. That tummy thing has lingered on a little longer than expected, though it seems to have cleared up now. I decided the best approach was to put my feet up, snooze when the need arose, and do as little as possible.
Last night's porridge that I put to cook on the woodburner was luscious. I added another selection of dried fruits this time - apricot, pear, peach and apple. Fortunately I chopped them up fairly small as they have expanded enormously during cooking - some pieces are now the size of the bowl of a teaspoon. They taste great too.
To be on the safe side, tonight's dinner will be tomato soup and toast. Last night's was the home made tomato soup with fennel, but tonight's will be straight from the can.
Smidgen remains unwell, but does seem to have moved a few times today which I guess is encouraging. Not convinced he has drunk, eaten or gone to the toilet at all, but since he is still well hydrated, I have to assume he manages to get there when I am not looking. At least it is easy getting the antibiotics down his throat.
No comments:
Post a Comment