Thursday, July 24, 2014

The cause of the unusual exhaustion became apparently shortly after I logged off. I found myself perched in the bathroom with a basin in front of me, and shortly after that, lying on the bathroom floor (squeezed into the space between the loo and the cat litter box) having presumably fainted. Fortunately the  bowl had not yet been used for its intended purpose at that stage! lol.

So after I had gotten rid of what ailed me, I hi-ed me to bed and stayed there for the rest of the night. I woke at 11 to discover that Seb had taken advantage of my comatose condition to sneak onto the bed (smidgen was on the couch), so I re-arranged the sleeping arrangements to my satisfaction and crept back onto the electric blanket. It was another cold one last night but I suspect this was compounded by the sickness as nothing was frozen this morning other than the grass.

Smidgen remains unwell but I guess it takes some time for the antibiotics to take effect. At least the entire family has been relaxed today so I have been able to feel frail to my heart's content and do nothing all day bar a load of washing (which is now indoors as it was clearly not going to dry outdoors with the high humidity.

Another early night tonight i think, so I can catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment