Had a nice sleep-in this morning because it was going to be cold and snowy. Well that was the plan, and it certainly has been cold today - maximum of 4.5 is not exactly tropical.
I was just eating my porridge when a message arrived via FB to let me know there was a cottage to clean. So that took up a large proportion of the middle of the day I had intended to spend sorting out some paperwork. By the time I was back I was so weary (I know - no real cause, but that was how I was feeling) that even doing a logic puzzle on FB was beyond me, so balancing finances was clearly never going to happen. So I planned to have a wee nap. Seb put paid to that idea, and now I am still weary, unfed and finding it hard to work out what I might have for dinner since the oxtail did not make it into the oven.
No idea what the weariness is about - there are a few lurgies about, so perhaps I have caught one and I am busy fighting it off while it is subclinical. Since I had to leave an envelope out for an incoming guest I am guessing I will be cleaning again tomorrow if Annie is still out for the count. Hope so, it is extra money for me which is always welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment