Saturday, December 7, 2013

Today was a nice balance of activities with the grass wrestled down this morning, the garden watered, the veges weeded and the place generally back to where it should be. I even stood and stared at my currant bush for ten minutes and contemplated moving it into a more congenial spot.

Then indoors to bake. We have a working bee at the Garden tomorrow as the nettles are taking over and it really is a mess. So I made some savoury muffins and then a humming bird mixture which I baked in muffin pans also. Iced with vanilla icing with Philly cheese. Smells good and looks pretty good also even if I do say so myself.

The dishwasher has, as a result, been working overtime dealing with baking utensils and the stainless steel containers I scored from my friend yesterday. They are now drying out so they can be used for pasta storage and other uses. One is now my tea cannister.

The signal has been rather erratic today so no idea why that is as it has been a fairly nice day. Still, no knowing what goes on in the mind of Telstra these days. Going to make myself some corn fritters with the leftover ingredients from the muffins and that will be dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment