How time flies when you are busy - sorry if I alarmed anyone. Today was as busy as the last few have been, but today I have had a rather more useful signal so can actually spend time on the computer without wanting to smash it.
Sadly there has been little time for that as I had to work this morning cleaning two flats. Amazing what you find in them. This morning it was a fairly tousled 'working girl' who had overslept. I moved on to the next flat and left her to sort herself out. Having been paid (with a small advance to boot), I headed down the back roads in search of some berries and stonefruits. No stonefruits but cherries, straw and rasp-berries came home with me. The latter a little squished so I will be eating them tonight (and tomorrow - there are quite a few of them). The strawbs will be jammed as I am quite partial to that, and the cherries may end up being goodness knows what!
The dog was pleased to see me back and so too were the cats as it was past their dinner time.
I have always been aware that tiny little Esther is the cat in charge (even the dog acknowledges this) and I discovered it for a fact today. Their food bowl is in a corner, so when Smidgen is over it, there is no room for Esther. Problem solved. She sat back and reached one long black paw, hooked it over the edge of the bowl and dragged it out from under Smidgen's nose as he was eating. Laugh? I was rolling on the floor. Smidgen was most offended.
No comments:
Post a Comment