Friday, December 13, 2013

I had my debut as a cleaner today after a little confusion over start times (I thought it was 11:00 but apparently it was 12:30 so I did some errands (leaving a message) got home, checked the email and bolted straight back into town. At least I got to the library so have something to move onto once my current book is done. Apparently this will be a fairly full on schedule, but at 2 hours per day is not that onerous. Next effort required on Sunday.

So apart from all that stuffing around nothing else got done much today. I will have to run back into town (again) as I have not been to call on Jenny since last week and must secure my interest in the kitchen table as she is prone to absent-mindedness at times. That and the two antique chairs are fairly high on my lust list.

No comments:

Post a Comment