Wednesday, June 26, 2013
It may be (marginally) warmer, but it is grey and overcast (no rain) and so the whole place is dank and miserable and generally horrid. This is not helped by the fact that Aurora wrote to me and told me they were cancelling my payment agreement with them as I have not made payments. Erm, they were deducting it automatically from my account. needless to say, on checking the statement, they forgot to do that - but apparently this is my fault. The debate continues
Quilting today and I spent a lot of time reverse sewing as I kept sewing the wrong bits on the wrong sides and generally getting myself in a muddle in between running from one end of town to the other finding a Commissioner for Declarations to sign a copy of my drivers licence so I can get some money (which was promised to me two weeks ago, but they keep coming up with reasons for not paying me) so I can sort out the situation in England. Once the money finally arrives (if they do not think of more excuses for withholding it) I will still take another 10 days to get there, by which time my new tenants will undoubtedly be miffed as I have not immediately authorised work that I know needs to be done ... grrrrrr
Chocolate for me tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just sending a little hug *hug*
ReplyDeleteThanks EMW ... I hate knowing there is a solution and being blocked from achieving it by inefficient little paper pushers ...
ReplyDelete