Saturday, June 29, 2013
Today was polytunnel building day so we set off early to do that. The tunnel now has its shadecloth and plastic in place, and the windows and doors, but I forgot to take the camera so I can't show it to you. I actually forgot to take anything - phones, tissues, camera, you name it, as I was having a vague day presumably. We fed ourselves this time - bread rolls with some cold cuts and salad that we bought at the local supermarket. There was going to be cucumber, but we decided we were not paying $2.60 for cucumbers that were half decayed...
It was a nice sunny day which means we will have a frost again tonight, and tomorrow I really should get my act together and organise for some water to be delivered. Running out of clean clothes and dishes is not a good look!!
For reasons best known to my metabolism I have been so sleepy all day I was nearly falling asleep every time I stopped, so hopefully I will get that out of my system tonight and be a little more energetic in the morning... But an early night seems likely as it stands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment