Friday, June 7, 2013

Thought it was a bit chilly today - maximum of 8.1 could explain it. Still at least the sun was out and about and I have managed to cut a bit more wood. With a few mm of rain overnight things were a bit damp, but the new wood will have ample time to dry out before it goes in to the fire. The Agents failed to provide the complaints procedure, but have at least given me firm numbers so I can work on these to establish a timetable of works. Hopefully progress will be made, but I have celebrated prematurely before now and am exercising my cynicism muscles at present. I will be off into town tonight to call those chartered surveyors so I can gain some insight into the role they offer. I doubt they will collect rent for me, but would probably provide a better property management solution if they are affordable. Will wait and see. Oops, kettle has just come up to the boil and a hot drink will go down very well right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment