Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Minus four last night, and tonight the temp will be rocketting up a bit to zero. Today's 6.9 reflects the solid overcast (with no rain), and the dampness has exacerbated the cold quite a bit. Brrr. A quick trip into Oatlands to collect some groceries and fuel was about the extent of it today. But part of the grocery buying included a ham hock so there will be pea and ham soup for dinner tomorrow night. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Hell Jo,

    I'll swap you the cold for the cyclone I am currently enduring on the south coast of NSW as I do the nomad thing!!! Re jobs etc. I know how you feel. So much for minimising age discrimination. We are to young for the pension to old for a job!!! It's could "no mans land" or I suppose to be more PC "no persons land".

    Cheers
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyclones can be fun in the right company. Hang onto your hat!!

    ReplyDelete