Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dragged myself off to bed last night at 9, but found I was a little tense so got up at 10:00 and read until 2. Woke again at 4:40ish having a particularly nasty nightmare involving animal cruelty. Hyperventilating... So the rain was rather soothing during the day, though not as productive as I had hoped. The fire has been a welcome companion as well - and the cats and dog have been lapping it up. A phone call from the Bank about the Hall Committee accounts made for an unpleasant interruption to the day, but now they are finally sorted out I can finalise the AGM minutes and leave them to sink or swim under the leadership of their new president. A person who, given the choice of being straight-forward or going around about and sideways in the hope of scoring some advantage, frequently finds he has wasted a lot of time and achieved nothing. Sad little man. As you can see I have been re-jigging the blogs once more - you may remember Wayne who was such a help getting the extension up, the weatherboards on and so forth - he is heading off on a journey of discovery and blogging as he goes. Good luck on the journey Tassie and hope you get home safe (can I suggest you avoid NSW and QLD for a few more weeks ... lol)

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a link for Wayne's blog please? I'd love to read about his adventures as he is such a lovely gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, it is www.thisnomadthing.blogspot.com.au

      I will try to remember to load your blog too - doh! was not working quite up to optimum efficiency yesterday, lol

      Delete
  2. Sorry you have had a rough night but the morning always comes anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo, I will take a look at it now.

    ReplyDelete