Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blogspot apparently does not like me, as I found myself viewing the blog as a visitor this afternoon. I have also been thrown out of a couple of forums and had to re-log in. No idea why as it does not affect all forums I visit... Strong winds today, hopefully bringing that heavy rain they promise in the forecast for tomorrow. In anticipation I cut some firewood as Friday is supposed to be chilly. Started at 8:30 but apparently that was too early for Miss Congeniality who shouted - not idea what she said as the fence muffled her words, but she did not continue so I did... Quilting and the girls tried out the ginger beer which seems to have worked well but is not as gingery as I would like. I will finish off the current plant and try a different recipe I have recently found. Home with a bad sinus headache at present. Drugs not having the desired effect. Will try eating dinner and see what happens then. Otherwise I may have to resort to making a curry!

No comments:

Post a Comment