Friday, January 11, 2013
The hydro bill arrived today - it seems that despite living here seven days a week now, I have used less power than for the same period last year when I was in the flat for five days of the week - go figure. They provide a useful little graph on the back of the bill that shows normal power usage for single person households. Mine is less than two thirds that of a single person household. Kind of hard to work out how they come up with these figures really ...
Not too many single person households have a chest freezer I would have thought. Oh well - not complaining...
Chilly start to what was ultimately a warm day - too much wind about - but the rain at 5 am was welcome - half an inch on the old scale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment