Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not as hot as they said it would be, so spent the day indoors with the fire I am embarrassed to admit. Couple of good books - a good fire, what more does a girl want from life...? ETA - I can tell you what she doesn't want, and that is to go into the kitchen to fix herself a cuppa and spot the neighbours b@#*?! sheep in her orchard. Discovered Shadow has previously unsuspected sheep-herding skills and they were last seen heading left up the hill. They were out of sight by the time I rejoined Shadow at the front boundary. Put proper shoes on and went to see if I could spot them, but no. So went and told the neighbours what had happened. Suggested they get the owner of the sheep to collect them and not to get any livestock till they fix their fences - I don't think this unreasonable after four years of asking ... If the sheep are still there by the time Council offices open, I am afraid I will be formally complaining .... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment