Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I had to head down to Hobart today as I had about run out of prescription diet for the cats. Since this is $80 odd a bag, I have decided to be a bit more scientific about the feeding regime, so they now get one cup per day (which is lifted off the ground if I am going out so the dog does not help himself). This should also assist Smidgen in his efforts to lose weight. Picked up some extra groceries for Dig participants with special dietary needs and dropped them off on my return, then had a bit of a nap after running around all three dig sites to see what was happening. For those of you who are interested I have uploaded the blog for the dig so you can follow it daily. I won't be there every day due to other commitments (and a reluctance to spend all day every day squatting in a trench). Today they are very excited as they believe they have found the footings of the building they are looking for. I think they are right, but also think a number of what they are presently assuming to be walls are in fact bedrock ridges running in roughly the right direction. Apart from anything else they seem too big and too unshapen to be part of the building. Time will tell. From your very own Time Team!! time for an early night!

No comments:

Post a Comment