Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I called up to visit a friend who mows Vera's lawn for her to see if he had any information about her plans for the place. He did say it is a very sound and solid house (he is a painter, amongst other things and has been maintaining the windows), but he also said that the chap who was less than forthcoming when we asked him about its future is also interested in it and this may well explain his lack of communication. He lives next door and apparently has plans to expand his empire to include Vera's house and the paddock behind it. So a six foot fence along the back boundary is looking pretty appealing right now. Sigh.

I have cleaned a cottage and otherwise just hidden from the heat. I will need to dig out my pedestal fans tomorrow as apparently one night at least will be 19 degrees! Not looking forward to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment