Thursday, April 30, 2015

Woke up to a fog this morning which was a nice surprise - I do like autumn fogs.

A relatively relaxed morning but I had to go to a seminar given by Still Gardening at the Medical Centre. Problem was, that despite asking several times, I had only ever been given the date for the thing, not the start time. So I opted for 10:00 since that is when we usually start things off, but it turned out to be eleven. So I spent an hour sitting playing games on the phone while I waited for someone else to turn up.

The seminar was well-attended which was encouraging, but I suspect if we had advertised it on our FB page as I had asked to be done, we might have had a few more people under 60 attending. Some of whom needed to be distracted from time to time as they kept forgetting what had been said two seconds previously.

I got to take home a batch of barbecued sausages for dinner, so not all was lost - and the lunch was rather delicious also.

No comments:

Post a Comment