My planned day in the kitchen was thwarted when two parties arrived late in the cottages last night and I was left to clean up after them today. Probably a good thing as I was really far too tired to have gotten anything useful done cooking-wise - I would have just loafed around instead.
I suspect I have been battling off a virus or some such thing as I am feeling a little more alert now (though that could simply be the affect of the strong coffee Judy gave me when I popped over there this afternoon).
It has been a mizzly day all day, with occasional rain to break it up. On the way home from the cottages I found this lying by the side of the road, but the pot of gold remains elusive.
Apart from walking the dogs and cutting a barrow-load of wood between showers, that was my lot for the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment